Select Comments From Thrutch

This page shows a selection of comments made at Thrutch. At the moment it is updated manually, so to be sure to see the latest comments, or to comment on a comment, please go directly to: amitghate.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 13, 2008

principlex has left a new comment on your post "Client #9 - Busted":

When it finally registered yesterday that Spitzer had been elected governor
in a landslide, I felt like a knife had been thrust into my chest. Hence my
blog comments.
__________

Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Spitzer, Hitler - What's the Difference?

Given that Spitzer was a brazen ruthless ruiner of men and was elected to
his office in a landslide, do we now understand how America can elect a
Hitler? And what does this say about the fascist underbelly of the
Democratic Party?

I heard a colleague of his defending all the good things he had done in his
short term as governor, trying to salvage something, anything, of Spitzer
and the Democrats in New York. My ears were in rebellion. I wretched.

This fascist ugliness is just behing the drape in our current political
drama. And this, I say, is the primary lesson in this matter. WAKE UP!

Posted by principlex at 3:42 PM

Posted by principlex to Thrutch at 8:26 AM