Select Comments From Thrutch

This page shows a selection of comments made at Thrutch. At the moment it is updated manually, so to be sure to see the latest comments, or to comment on a comment, please go directly to: amitghate.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I concur. I've been a long time LGF reader. I quit commenting a long time ago, however, when a bunch of racists and/or religionists sort of took over.
Johnson has done a good job of keeping up with what is happening and his readership represents hundreds of dedicated extra eyes and ears for him.

I like to keep up with MEMRI, as well. LGF links to the most interesting translations, but I like to check it for myself. It is fascinating - and eye opening - to see what is being said in Arabic out of one side of someone's mouth, and compare it to what is being said in English out of the other side.

Janet Busch

--
Posted by Anonymous to Thrutch at 4/12/2006 02:36:13 AM